Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

selling stuff... (tuesday listings)

I was really hoping to have finished earlier... I spent most of the morning painting Elwna. As you can see... I'm really trying to get background settings on these girls. *sigh*

5x7 Paintings:
Elwna"



[ selling here ]


"Naedda"



[ selling here ]


ACEO's:


Also... I still have some of the mythical beasts left



they are $20.00 each (2.00 first class shipping to the US only. I'll have to check postal rates to anywhere outside of the US.)

Also all of my prints are available directly from my website: Click Here to buy a print.

And finally... I'm available for custom art requests (commissions) please click here for pricing.

No comments:

Post a Comment