Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Friday, October 28, 2005

a response from my Artwork Sales Entry

Why don't you get a regular job like the rest of us instead of begging people for their money? Will you take $2.00 for the Christmas Elf - I think my 5 year old daughter might like it.
--
Posted by Anonymous to it's an art type thing... at 10/28/2005 11:12:30 AM

________________
I hate cowards.

First off, it's not an elf, you're an idiot for saying so.
Second, it's my blog I can write whatever I want, if you don't like it go somewhere else and whine.
Lastly, if you are not adult enough to sign your name to something you wrote, you should not be reading blogs, and leaving messages.

No comments:

Post a Comment