Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, November 14, 2005

With the events of this past weekend, not much really got done. 1 step forward 23 steps backwards...

1. Anything that was supposed to go out Satuday (Jane, Maya and Dar), hasn't gone out. the vehicle I was driving, the battery went and died. seriously dead. Tomorrow i'm hoping to have that replaced, and if all goes well, everything should be headed to the post office wednesday.

2. I had to reinstall windows, so... the only thing I have at the moment is... IE. (internet explorer) I can access my mail thru the web interface at comcast. so if anyone has any questions, you can contact me directly thru my website.

3. I have 3 new paintings done, but I have no way of scanning them or listing them on ebay. Hopefully by wednesday I'll have most of my programs reinstalled so I can get these little treasures listed.

As Jace always says 'Onward and Upward'.

No comments:

Post a Comment