Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, December 19, 2005

Custom Christmas Angel Barbie Conversion

Well... I FINALLY got around to taking pictures... Just as soon as I get done posting this I have to get her wrapped and ready for shipping. Which I positively HAVE to get out to do tomorrow, I'm already cutting it damned close... The Doll... The base was a typical blonde barbie (the one with the extra long hair). The only repaint was her lip color, I didn't think that pinky pink would have worked too well with the color scheme I was going for. I curled her hair, and did the updoo... her dress will never ever come off, it's sewn in place. I'm not much of a seamstress, and design my dolls as more like figures to be 'as is' and not dolls to play with. (ie. changing their clothes) I even repainted her shoes to match. Her necklace and earrings are made from the extra beads left over from her waist thingy (the extra beads were also used in hand stitched beading around the neckline) and finally, I made her beautiful white wings... enjoy the pix...











No comments:

Post a Comment