Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, June 12, 2006

ICON (recap)

Overall, it wasn't bad for a one day show, it was a lot smaller than I had expected, kinda reminded me of the 'Diamond Monthly Show in Tyson's Corner VA" which was a dealer show. At the end of our little area were these guys, they had 7 or 8 tables which was the entire end section. Next to me was Nino, and Laundry Detergent Man made an appearance. Right across from me was Larry Elmore, later on in the afternoon, he came over to my table and we talked for a while, he's very talkative, but I've found that people from the south are very friendly and pleasant. Lots of people asked if I was going to be at Fallcon... and I said... I was planning on it. =)

[Before the show]
I-Con Before the Show I-Con Before the Show I-Con Before the Show

------------------------------
I-Con I-Con I-Con I-Con

No comments:

Post a Comment