Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, July 24, 2006

Celestial Fire Dragon

I swore that this year for Wizard World it'd be done and I'd have a shirt to wear (like I promised myself last year and the year before apparently) it's... Done!!! =) You can see the final pencils (before I began painting it: HERE... DAMN, I JUST realized that this painting has taken me almost exactly 2 years to complete. Hows that for dragging ones feet ona project?

I know the name is kinda lame, but I really couldn't think of anything catchy or significant... I was thinking Qin, as in the first chinese dynasty, and how they believed that the emperors were directly related to dragons, but that seemed like a lame name too. Renamed to Celestial Fire after looking at my original DA entry I completely forgot what I had kinda called it, and with the colors I went with it, I think it's fitting.



PRINTS:
11x17 : $18.00
8.5x11: $15.00
22x28 : $29.99

SHIRTS:

now off to work on my entry for the Blizzard Fan Art Contest
I'm thinking of reworking this one to submit.


No comments:

Post a Comment