Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, December 18, 2006

at work...

This was my desk as of 730p last last night... was just finishing up the last of the poster cards.



I think it's about time to save up for a new desk lamp, I've had my eye on one of those Daylight lamps from DickBlick.com... After all, the lamp (not the bulb) is +20 years old. >.> littered on my desk as you can see, for markers, I use (in order of preference) Tria, Copic & Prismacolor. (plus the myriad of other pens, & pencils that populate my workspace) Anyway, before I can start on my next project, there are a few sketch card commissions to get out of the way, then it's on to the Wizard of Oz cards.

After the holiday, I'm going to list on 'evilbay' an 11x14 portrait of Arwen (on that brown papers I'm so uber fond of) that I'm putting the finishing touches on. I'm going to wait till after the holiday because... anything I list now will end on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day... >.> Tho... I may wait till Wednesday/Thursday so that it ends the day after Christmas or so. I just hate wasting money on ebay for stuff to not sell...

and... Cards have been sent out, so hopefully everyone will get their before Christmas...

No comments:

Post a Comment