Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Where's my website?

I'm so close to just giving up completely... I have spent the last two days working on this.

http://home.comcast.net/~faye-illustration/bio.html

this is always my problem, the design looks good in photoshop, and on my browser, till.... the size of the browser changes... then I get a scroll bar on the side, and the content slides around. THEN I look at it in IE and the rollovers just do not work and nothing ever lines up the same, and now with IE7 the fonts are screwed up. Who knows what it's going to look like in other browsers that I don't have?

I don't know php, I don't have time to learn it, I can't use php anyway on the comcast servers, I can only use html (or the existing variations of it).

so... till I can figure out something... the existing front page with links will have to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment