Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Satori & New Art Blog...


[click image to view @ deviant art]

Prints are Available please contact me directly.

Originally I wanted to paint this, and I was hoping that I'd have the painting done before Detroit... but not... so a finished black & white will have to do till after my two current card projects.

Also I've started a new art blog, just for the ease of posting and posting directly to my website via a remote editor... I'm not sure yet if I'll continue to post to this blogger or not.

here it is: http://fi-blog.livejournal.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment