Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Chicagoland Z (in review)

I really didn't have high hopes for this show, especially with Zurko's track record of canceling at the last minute. Many vendors were upset at the promise of 10k attendees, in actuality there may have been some where around 300 (probably far less). I met Larry who was at the booth next to mine, is a custom framer and mat cutter, he did some amazing things I hadn't thought of with my artwork and prints. And I finally met Paul from Chicagoland Entertainment Collectors Expo, My Very First GUEST Appearance, if you're in the Chicago area, you should come to this show; there are going to be some amazing artists and guests!

I drew this sketch card of Arwen while at my booth...



She didn't sell at the show (I really didn't think she would) so on Monday, she was on feebay for a whole 20 minutes, which I think was the fastest sale I've ever had there.

No comments:

Post a Comment