Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Friday, April 10, 2009

Cafepress NO MORE...

I just closed my Cafepress, with their recent flagging of some of my work, I've decided to start looking elsewhere for my merchandise. I won't get into the details, but I will say trying to talk to their customer service reps is like talking to a WALL. So, I've been looking at Zazzle and all of their merchandise and I think that may be where I end up setting up shop.

If anyone regularly shops at cafepress and you still see my work for sale please let me know so I can take appropriate action.

Stay Tuned.

Update: The Zazzle Shoppe appearance has been modified, now all I need to do is get the merchandise made... which will happen after I get my website all finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment