Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Website Workings... again....

Nobody needs to tell me just how badly I need to get my website done and up... that last design still had some huge problems I couldn't fix plus I couldn't get past that first page... there was so much space I didn't know how I was going to fill up the rest of the pages... Then I started working on my journal design and had some nifty ideas... the link below is just a jpg idea put into a simple html so I can look at it in the browser; which gives me an idea of how it *might* look once I get it coded. And the coding as far as I can think should be really easy... mostly basic html, tables and some css styling.

check it out

No comments:

Post a Comment