Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Newest Felty Jester...

In progress...


The gold ribbon around the face is really red organza ribbon painted gold & sprinkled with some gold ultra fine glitter, since I didn't have any gold ribbon when I started my project. I like how it turned out, you can still kinda see the red behind the gold. this one will have less beading than the rest of the plain felty jesters. Instead I thought I'll give him a few buttons (in the same style as I did around his face). and I'll be using the same treatment as the Scarlet Jester around his hands and feets.

He's taking much longer than I anticipated. >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment