Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Friday, May 15, 2009

Spocks & Twittering

Some of you may have noticed (if you've been here in the last 24 hours) that I'm now on twitter. My loudtwitter posted the recent batch last night before I logged off, and this morning they were gone... I'm not sure why my twitter posts keep disappearing.

Anywho, here's my twitter if you'd like to follow me:
http://twitter.com/rustedangel

Also since my twitterings have gone missing, here's yesterdays sneakpeek at my Spock ACEO's.


I should have them done today, and hopefully posted to ebay today too, if not they'll be listed tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment