Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, June 22, 2009

Geneseo Music & Craft Festival

I was really iffy about this show this year because of the economy and the fact the last two years I've been rained on. So... we ended up taking the old pool tarps & some plastic drop cloth, just in case the weather channel was wrong... I'm glad we did because Sunday it poured on us.

Anyway Saturday was great, I was kinda surprised because of the way the economy has been. I enjoyed my visit with Bill, and I really missed one of my other regulars, I know she has MS, and I'm hoping her not being there isn't anything too serious.

While we were setting up Saturday morning, my husband noticed that the Geneseo Humane Society was out there, basically just across the sidewalk from us... I've been dead set on NOT getting any more cats right now because of Vern's Kidney Disease... I wouldn't even go over an look at them... till he wore me down... all weekend all he talked about was those kitten... so I finally broken down and went over there and looked.... we picked out two... BUT... once we got to the shelter to see how they were... both were obviously not feeling well, and I can't bring any sickness into my home.

Meet: Olive (tabby) & Jules (black)

No comments:

Post a Comment