Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GenCon!!!!

We are heading out tomorrow afternoon, a whole day early compared to the previous years, I'm just sick and tired of dragging all day long the first day of the show.

I'm still working on my Glass Tile Pendants, I'm hoping to be done in about an hour and a half, but I still have to cut mats, figure out what paintings I'm taking, and I need to inventory my prints. (not to mention clean house and change the fish filter).

Tomorrow first thing I have to run out to Walmart, then to get my prints made. The kittens are staying over at my parents.


So if you're going to be at GenCon please come and see me in the dealer room at the Art Show!

Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment