Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Bird Skulls

had a dream the other night and it involved bird skulls... and since then I've been a little obsessed about them. Not that I'd really want to own a real bird skull... just the imagery is what's stuck on my brain.

Before Feathers


After Feathers

[ + ]


[ + ]
it's sitting on a penny so you can compare it's actual size.

At first my idea was to make a pendant, but now that I look at how it turned out, if I can make another one similar, I can see them being earrings. (That's if the kittens don't find it and destroy it before I can get another one made). >.<

btw, it's made out of translucent scupley, and the feathers were hand trimmed & curled, I used Diamond Glaze as the adhesive for the feathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment