Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Saturday, October 03, 2009

they are off...

to Con on the Cob.



There were going to be 4, but the brightness of my lcd monitor screws with how my paintings look in photoshop (vs how they really look in real life). Which means I didn't catch something on the file before sending it to the printer and what they printed I didn't see on my monitor till I turned the contrast up. @_@ But that's ok... I'm kinda taking it as an omen that I should stick to doing my darker work. *wink*

Also I was totally shocked at how inexpensive it was to ship this box off... I was expecting close to 100.00 (one way), but it wasn't even 30.00 to ship round trip.

1 comment: