Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Discounts!!!!!!!

These are the cheapest prices you'll see on my Sketch Cards & Prints all year!

Sketch Card Commissions are OPEN, get your orders in as soon as possible so you can get them in time for Christmas.
[ samples ]
Color (2.5x3.5) ACEO / Sketch Cards 25.00 each with free first class shipping to anywhere in the US.
Black & White (2.5x3.5 ACEO) / Sketch Cards 20.00 each with FREE 1st Class shipping to anywhere in the US.

I'm discounting all of my 11x17 prints to 15.00 each. (Normal Price is 25.00 / each), with half price priority mail shipping to US Destinations!















Shipping:
Prints will be shipped in a crystal clear bag & backing board, in an 11x17 box.
Cards will be shipped in a semi-rigid Ultra Pro card sleeve, in a photo mailer.

At the moment I'm only taking Paypal.
Please contact me by leaving me a message to this entry or you can email me (conniefaye.art@gmail.com) to place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment