Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, November 09, 2009

Website Stuffs...

I noticed as I was going thru the links on my links page, a few of you are STILL linking to Voronde.com... I no longer have that domain. Also Faye-Illustration expires this week, so make sure you update your links to ConnieFaye.com.

New Banners I made tonight if you prefer the 40x200 size. Please visit my links page for more info.







Also I never did figure out what I did to break my site, but I'm in the process of redoing the pages... I did get lightbox to work, also I was able to get my site to look about right in the other browsers. Now the task is to get my gallery and shoppe up and working. *crosses fingers* by Monday - that is if my brain doesn't shut down between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment