Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Geneseo Music & Craft Festival

Don't forget, rain or shine... let's hope for the latter, I really would like to not see rain just once for this show.

Been working on some new merchandise that showcases my photography of my cats.

Here you can see it in production:





I've decided to donate half of the profits of the sales from these note cards to the Geneseo Humane Society to go towards The Dutch Memorial Fund.

What is the Dutch Memorial Fund? It's a fund that was started after Dutch, a cat that was beaten and nailed to a utility pole, had passed away, this fund is to help pay for medical expenses for injured animals that are brought into the shelter.

So make sure you come to see me and pick up a few lovely things.

No comments:

Post a Comment