Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Silvis Moonlight Festival Craft Show [ recap ]

The weather was wonderful, we had a nice breeze, clear skies, lots and LOTS of sunshine (quick note to self: if I do this show again I will need to invest in a patio umbrella). The craft show was much smaller than I thought it was going to be, it definitely was not my target audience.

But...

I think there is at least one customer at each show that makes that show memorable. There was an elderly gentleman that had been to my booth several times during the day just browsing and listening to me be an ArtNerd to some of the kids asking questions. So about the very end of the show (right about 945p) when it was quiet he came back to pick out his prints and talk to me. He was just so completely happy with his purchases he was grinning like a young kid. It makes me incredibly happy that my work makes someone else that happy.

Below are some clips I shot to show my booth day & night.



[ Larger Version Here ]

No comments:

Post a Comment