Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

CECE - Saturday & Sunday



I doubt I'll have another chance to post anything before the show starts... lots of stuff to get done this week plus I'm still dealing with the bodywork SNAFU from that semi-trailer incident a few weeks ago. (Completely unhappy with the work that the bodyshop did, IMO they need to fire their quality control person).

Saturday & Sunday I'll be at the Chicagoland Entertainment Collectors Expo in Carol Stream. Click the link above for more details and directions to the show.
It's my last show of the year so let make it a good one. =)
Hope to see ya'll there.

No comments:

Post a Comment