Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, March 07, 2011

GenCon Status......


Updated March 9, 2011:

As of right now I have half of what I need for my GenCon Booth, if I don't make enough in the next few weeks I won't be able to make it again this year.

Today (03.09.2011) I faxed in my GenCon Registration & Booth Fees! Hopefully I'm not too late and there are still booths available.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


I will be at the Chicago Entertainment Collectors Expo Spring Fling this Saturday (March 12th). I will have lots of prints, originals, original ACEOs & Fan Art ACEO's; also new glass tile pendants (which I'll be working on this week), I will also be taking commissions to do the following week to mail out.

No comments:

Post a Comment