Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, April 04, 2011

A Sketch A Day - Day 1

I decided to try something new, 'A Sketch A Day'.

Lately I feel like I'm not doing enough pencil drawing, so to remedy that I've decided to do warm up sketches or just sketches in general. If I have the time I'll post them as videos, if not I'll just post the artwork.

Yesterday I was reading a blog that I follow: ✖ Helena is Red ✖ and was totally inspired by her makeup video (she always comes up with the most interesting concepts).



[ + ]

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm really honoured of having inspired this artwork, it's amazing! :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should be thanking you for making such great make up videos.

    Wait till you see, I've decided to make it into a painting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's even more exciting, can't wait to see it! ^_^

    ReplyDelete