Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Friday, July 22, 2011

Get ready to get your CYPHAN on!

CYPHAN is next weekend (July 29-31) I'll be there Saturday & Sunday (due to my husbands schedule I won't be able make it on Friday unless we can figure something out).

I will have Limited Edition prints of the badge art at my table. The prints will ONLY be available at this show, once the show is over the prints will be no longer available. If you're interested in owning the original (which we are hoping to get signed), it will be auctioned off at The Chicago Entertainment Collectors Expo's Grande Finale Show in September, all proceeds from the sale of this painting will go to The Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation.




This is my last week to get painting and artwork done, then next week is putting together new merchandise and working in photoshop.

Last peek of my current painting, which I'm thinking of naming after the ELO song 'Yours Truly'. I know most people aren't going to 'get it', but I think it totally goes along with the theme of the painting.

It seriously needs a pop of color, I'm thinking of painting her hair white and giving her a red dress. I have a little more to paint before I actually get to working on those two things so I'll let it roll around in the brain pan a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment