Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sketchbook Pre-Orders!

I can't believe it's taken me 5 years to actually get around to making my FIRST Sketchbook. So now is the task of going thru my pile of sketchbooks to pick out drawings/sketches I think you'll like, I have a few series of thought process sketches and drawings I've been keeping secret (ideas I put on the back burner to work on later and maybe paint).

It'll be 15 pages (heh I should be able to fill 15 pages with drawings), the 16th has a blank spot for a random sketch (hint-hint), with a color cover.

Update: I am finally done and happy with it. This morning (7/28) I rearranged images on two of the pages that were feeling a little flat. I'm completely happy with it now. I'm only making a limited number of copies, all pre-orders will be set aside, the rest are going to GenCon. Once they're gone, that's it.

SO PRE-ORDER YOURS BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!


Price is 10.00 each.
Shipping: (US & International) 2.50 (1st Class) or 5.00 (US ONLY || Priority Flat Rate w/ FREE tracking).


Pre-Orders are Closed

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I've seen enough. I'm gonna load up my paypal account and go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I know, I've been seriously spamming it. There have been a lot of peeps online that have been asking for one. Most of those people are on LJ and no where else, and it sucks that I haven't been able to post on there all week.

    ReplyDelete