Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Still Have Sketchbooks!

I still have quite a few sketchbooks, once they are gone I won't be making anymore, I will actually start working on my 2012 sketchbook.

They are only 10.00 each and they come with a quicky little sketch inside.



Preview:





Sketchbook 'Inspire' 2011






If you've purchased one of my sketchbooks please leave a review in the comments below. Thank you! <3 OR if you'd rather hire me for your own personal original piece of artwork let me know, I only have one commission left to do, then I'll have a clean desk. So get in line before it fills up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment