Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

TOR has eaten my brain...

Not really but it's a breath of fresh pixels compared to how stale and boring WoW had become. So you can probably guess there's going to be lots of SWTOR fan art of my character coming soon.

Here's a little doodle of her I did the other day.



இڿڰۣ-ڰۣஇڿڰۣ-ڰۣஇڿڰۣ-ڰۣஇڿڰۣ-ڰۣஇڿڰۣ-ڰۣஇڿڰۣ-ڰۣஇڿڰۣ-ڰۣஇڿڰۣ-ڰۣஇ


Also in the works:

Soon I should be receiving that skate deck I ordered sometime in December, so be on the look out for progress pictures of that. I have a few portraits on my table I've been working on (most likely a video will be shot during painting), and... Final Twilight is getting a reboot and I'll be doing a few cards for that as well.

Also hopefully I can get on the Hobbit sketch card list. *crosses fingers* But we'll have to see my last dealings with Topps wasn't that great, but I love Lord of the Rings / Middle Earth / especially drawing Gandalf. *sigh*

I'm thinking about completely overhauling my galleries. That itself is a HUGE undertaking. *sigh*

I hope the new year has been good to everyone.

Today is my cat's 21st. birthday.
Happy Birthday Vern

No comments:

Post a Comment