Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

GenCon Indy [ReCap]

By far GenCon 2012 was the best yet. For the first time since I started doing shows I was actually ready, I got everything finished that I wanted to have done, no rushing around at the last minute like a chicken with my head cut off!

I'm just going to link to my GenCon 2012 photo album on my facbook because really don't want to have to upload and code all of the photos.
[ GenCon 2012 Photos ]

Also here is one of the bags I did for the Nerdherderspodcast.com.


I want to Thank everyone that made it out to my booth and bought a print, original sketch or one of the framed paintings on my wall.


If you have plans to be at Dragon*Con my friend's husband is going and he'll be putting out some freebie postcards from me that also has an exclusive coupon for my Etsy store. So be on the look out.

No comments:

Post a Comment