Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Site update coming soon.

Looks like this week I'll start updating my gallery pages, maybe even try a new layout?  I have a ton of new artwork to add to the gallery pages, and samples to add to my commissions list.

Hopefully it wont take longer than this week to get that done.

2 comments:

  1. You and me both. I've been really busy these past few months, and I know it's only going to get busier shortly, so I had to take a "vacation" and work on my own site for a bit.

    I've been having the worst time finding good gallery plug-ins. What are you planning on using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just going to use Light Box, it's easy. doing custom thumbnails and images.

      I got derailed; I was working on it then I came across a painting I want to fix before I put it in my gallery. (my latest entry on Tumblr).

      Delete