Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, November 17, 2014

Online Store Issues...

For the past 3 hours I've been trying to update my store at storenvy and they are having some sort of uploader issues.  I was going to move my store to Square's Marketplace but they're not global which severely limits your audience.

I might have to bite the bullet and go back to Etsy, I really don't want to.
Earlier in the year Etsy was randomly selecting stores for their beta layout codes and inadvertently killed many stores, mine was one of them.  It seems like my store got buried, my sales and views dropped in the toilet.  I hate the thought of paying a monthly fee for listings that never sell or get any views. 

It's just all so frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment