Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Friday, November 07, 2014

Gandalf Work in Progress

Well, it's that time of year when my muse leaves me and goes on vacation, so I present to you a drawing of Gandalf. When all else fails, draw something you're familiar with. For me that's Gandalf or anything Middle Earth related. =)

A photo posted by Connie (@connie_faye) on



Just a reminder, I will be at the Home for the Holidays Craft show in Geneseo Illinois. This will be my second to the last show of the year - my final show is NEXT weekend in Lombard at WindyCon.

I've also disabled my online store for now because I have a lot of originals with me, and I'd hate to double sell one. It'll be back online on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment