Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Sunday, November 16, 2014

WindyCon is in the rear view...


Windycon is behind me now. When all is said & done, I broke even and a made smidge more. Next year I will ONLY be dropping artwork off to be in the Art Show so I will not be attending.

I met some wonderful people, and saw some GenCon artshow regulars. Jon Snow found a new home, that makes me very happy.

A HUGE Thank you to everyone that stopped by my table! You were the ones that made it worth while!

A photo posted by Connie (@connie_faye) on



Next up... CapriCon? I will be applying for the CapriCon Artshow for February. I will not be there, I will only be doing a artwork drop off & pick up. Hopefully by then I'll have some brand new work to show!

No comments:

Post a Comment