Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Connie Faye on Patreon!

A photo posted by Connie (@connie_faye) on


I wasn’t sure about doing this, only because I wasn’t really familiar with the service.  I fell into a conversation Saturday and really started looking into it and how to go about setting up rewards and whatnot.  Then spent the majority of last night and today coming up with my own rewards.

I think this could possibly be the most rewarding way to support the creative professionals you like. 


If you become my patron, you will have access to exclusive sales, monthly goodie packages, first looks on new work, and sketches, dibs on new work before I list them in my store, discounts on commissions and in my store and higher tiered pledges get access to no wait list commissions.

You can visit my Patreon page here: https://www.patreon.com/ConnieFaye

No comments:

Post a Comment