Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Goodbye 2015 Hello 2016!


I'm not going to post any resolutions (they're pointless anyway), what I am going to do is list somethings I'd like to get done this year.
-------------------------------
Illustrate some sort coloring book, I'm thinking Cats, Dragons, Mythical Creatures (Western or Greek/Roman), or Mad Max themed.

I will be doing more cat illustrations this coming year. Based on the style of my FuzzyButt Christmas Card this year.

I will be doing more illustrations like my Three Wee Witches. Little animals doing human things...

Definitely need to explore this Post Apocalyptic idea I've had rumbling around in my head since Fury Road.

Need to get back into doing my own illustrations for my online stores (Society 6, Zazzle, etc).

Lots of Art & Illustration planned for 2016!



No comments:

Post a Comment