Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, August 29, 2016

Count - I - Con Day 2

I've been doing shows since about 2004, and this one... yeah, we're just going to chalk this one up to 'a learning experience'. Total loss..  Lots of hype, but that's all it was.

So artists if you're approached to do this show, just beware, it's not a good show, especially if they want you to pay for your booth.

On to new and better things - Sketchbooks will start going out this week as I get sketches done. Plus I have a few paintings I'd like to get done before I dig in on Halloween work for The Haunted All Night Flea Market : Freddie, Jason & Regan MacNeil (exorcist), also have some cute Halloween type art to do.

Lots to do!

Next show:
Chi-Pop-Con Oct 7th & 8th - in Carol Stream
and
Wheaton Haunted Flea Market - Oct 22nd.

Here's a little story video I took for my instagram of my friends Kurt Dinse and Rob Hogan.

A video posted by Connie (@connie_faye) on


No comments:

Post a Comment