Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Friday, August 12, 2016

"Musings" 2016 Sketchbooks

My muse decided to throw me a curve ball today. She thinks I should put together a sketchbook for my show NEXT weekend (and for the comicbook show the weekend after that). And she’s hinting at wanting me to do a sketchbook filled with drawings of Piglet doing things. I think that will be fun, but this sketchbook thing on short notice. Seems like an awful lot of work. But you know, I've been wanting to try and come up with an illustration project, and I think this might be it.

I’m hoping to have the pages finished this weekend, so I can get to the printer on Monday (Tuesday at the latest). I’ll be taking preorders on Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment