Home Connie Faye :: About the Artist Connie Faye :: Sketch Cards Original Work Fan Art Archived Works Connie Faye :: Original Art Sales Prints @ Societ6 @ RedBubble @ Zazzle Commission Rates F.A.Q. ✉ Contact Me

Monday, September 05, 2016

Art Adoption Event Ends Sept 17th 2016


I meant to do this last week, but I got caught up in getting those Pre-Ordered Sketchbooks, Sketches & other goodies out in the mail.  Now that's done it's time for an end of summer ART ADOPTION EVENT!!!!

I just listed a bunch of really large paintings that I used to have framed and would be displayed behind me at the shows.  I think it's about times these paintings found loving homes. And for that, I'm offering a 30% discount on all of my original art.

Original Art Sales

 

All Original Artwork and Artist Return Sketch Cards are included in this Adoption Event!

Use Code: LASTFLINGOA to get your 30% Discount! 

 


 Lets not forget about Open Edition Prints!

Use Code: LASTFLINGPRINTS to get your 20% Discount on 11x17 Prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment